[geeks] Odd uptick in spam...

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Fri Sep 7 11:55:47 CDT 2007

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:29:10 -0400, Hicheal Morton wrote:
> > Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
> > By the way, you DON'T want to see what a meat layer buffer overrun
> > looks like.... (mjr on fw-wiz)
> the appropriate term is "wetware"
>
>      the is hardware, software, firmware, wetware, etc.
>
> the term is consistent across many disciplines and professions.

Being equally picky, by quoting the sig you've gone from quite probably
correct to totally wrong. My use of 'meat layer' was because it was
in the sig, and mjr definitely did use 'meat layer' on fw-wiz.

No gentleman would ever change the words used in a quote. And neither
would I :)

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
        It's a bad idea to let third parties generate outbound mail