[geeks] I gotta...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu Sep 6 14:20:17 CDT 2007

The steam powered teletype chattered and a message from Anthony Ortenzi
rolled out in a wad of paper tape...
> BPL Guru Bill Bradford said:
>> You should go to www.woodworking.ubuntu.com, get some plywood,
>> and make your own "open circle" wheels!
>
> If I have to build them myself, wouldn't that be Gentoo?

Nonono!  Gentoo would be having a bunch of small homonculi go out and
plant seeds for trees, quick-grow them, then cut them down and make wheels
out of them.

Building them yourself would be a simple source-compile.  "make wheels".

> At least they'd be compiled with -funroll-loops...
>
> On second thought, I don't want to do unrolling with wheels might be
> counterintuitive...

This would almost certainly be true... ;-)

Mike Hebel
----
See with eyes unclouded, Think with mind uncluttered, Act with heart
unchained!