[geeks] Teachers...

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Sep 5 19:19:00 CDT 2007

> Bob wrote: "In spite of my surgery last year, I have over 220 sick days in
> my [sick] bank."
>
> Hmmmmm............
>
> Are you really that old?
>
> 22 years to complete your education
> 73.3 teaching years to accrue 220 sick days (at 3days per work year)
>
> You are at least 95.3 Years of AGE!!!
>
> You must be commended on your quick and coherent mind!
>    What is your successful longevity due to...
>    Good food, exercise, and thoughts everyday?
>    or
>    A Good cigar and good whiskey everyday?
>
> Perspiring minds want to know!

I didn't give you all the information.  I wasn't always 3 days a year and we get personal business days which, if not used, are also put in the sick day bank.  I'm rarely absent.
I had a stretch of no days absent for about five years and when I finally was absent once, they thought I died. :)
I fell 95.3 years old sometimes. :)

Bob