[geeks] eBay question

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Wed Sep 5 08:43:01 CDT 2007

Lionel Peterson wrote:
> IIRC, eBay advertises reserves either being met or not met one  a bid has been posted, so as a bidder you are alerted to the fact that the seller is not obligated to actually sell the item at the current bid.

Yes.  But they don't tell you what the reserve is.

The moment I see an item has a hidden reserve, I say "Fuck wasting time
on this shit" and go look for another one that doesn't.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.