[geeks] Goodbye, I guess

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 13:01:25 CDT 2007

>From: wa2egp at att.net
>Date: 2007/09/03 Mon AM 09:29:29 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Goodbye, I guess

<snip>

>Sorry about the rant but tomorrow I have to go through two days
>of workshops and orientation (bueraucratic BS) before I actually
>meet the kids. It will be interesting how they screw with my
>schedule this time.  :)

Bob,

My wife & I just got back from a small town in CT, and the local paper had an interesting "new school year" feature: They put the new teachers names, photos, educational background, subject to be taught and salary (along with "FTE" inication, "FTE" is a Full Time Equivalent indicator)...

Lionel