[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 31 06:40:45 CDT 2007

Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> On Oct 30, 2007, at 3:32 PM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 07:23:48PM +0000, Mike Meredith wrote:
>>
>>> It is foolish and ignorant to portray islam as a terrorist religion.
>> There are branches of Islam that really do preach peace and love, and
>> respect for all life. However the Wahabi branch of Islam, which the
>> relegion of choice of the House of Saud, is a terrorist relegion.
>
> I guess.  I haven't actually seen a breakdown of known terrorists by
> which branch they are from.

It's the wahhabi sect that run all the madrassas that brainwash young
women to go blow themselves to pieces for the greater glory of Islam.
For that alone, even if nothing else, they deserve to die.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.