[geeks] Solaris: recommendations for non-Sun versions

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Oct 30 20:57:27 CDT 2007

Does anyone here use Solaris not built by Sun?

I would like to get a new Solaris 10 build and install on a Sun U2,
but I really HATE HATE HATE going through the pain of getting it
through Sun.

Any other recommended distributions that are easy to get, as in they
just give you a link and let you download it, the way the network was
intended to be?

Torrent download of Solaris would be ideal.  Doesn't even really have
to be the latest and greatest, since my last server copy is from 2006.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com