[geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 29 19:35:20 CDT 2007

>From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
>Date: 2007/10/29 Mon PM 05:54:10 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] FYI: CompUSA is offering OS X 10.5 for $99 (after rebate)

<snip>

>> It's also illegal.
>
>Well, that depends.  An activist judge, in most cases, is one who made a
>ruling the speaker doesn't like.

That may very well be true in many (most?) cases, but in my view, any judge that makes a decision that can't be acked up by the words in the founding documents or in current law and "makes up" justification for a decision based on someone elses founding documents or law is what I call an activist judge.

Judges that make decisions I don't like are twits and they are wrong ;^)

Lionel