[geeks] Belenix freebie

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 29 10:35:36 CDT 2007

>From: Francois Dion <francois.dion at gmail.com>
>Date: 2007/10/29 Mon AM 10:22:04 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: [geeks] Belenix freebie

>While on the subject of Belenix, i'm giving away a nice USB key with
>Belenix pre installed:
>
>http://solarisdesktop.blogspot.com/2007/10/belenix-freebie.html
>
>Not a contest, not affiliated with sun, just a happy belenix customer
>since september, yadi yadi yada.

Francois,

That looks interesting - but while I don't want the 1 Gig USB key you are offering, I would be interested in making one on my own USB key - have you any exp. doing this? The linked-to web site says only:

"You can go and buy a 1GB key, download Belenix, burn it on CDROM and install it with usbdump. "

Any further pointers would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Lionel