[geeks] Asus eee laptop...

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Sun Oct 28 14:37:10 CDT 2007

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:50:06 -0500 (CDT), Lionel Peterson wrote:
> The $200 (and up) laptop from Asus, the eee was reviewed recently -
> thought some here might be interested:

Are you sure that price is right ? Wikipedia lists it as being in the
$400 range which makes sense as the UK price (from Asus) is around B#200.

An interesting little beast though. I'd be getting one only I'm
contemplating a Macbook to see what all the OSX fuss is all about :)

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  "Spammers on the Internet are like hula hoops, pet rocks, or subway