[geeks] Rant: Tech Regression

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Oct 25 14:30:55 CDT 2007

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

>> [0] Utilising the latest in annoying twittering HTML, of course.
>
> If you would add a mail filter to convert all HTML to only plain text,
> you would never again have to see twittering HTML in your email.

By using PINE, I effectively have that on my home account, but it'd be
unreasonable to do at $ork because so many folks think that
communication has to be gaudy and irritating to be read.

--
Jonathan Patschke     )  "So far, 99% of illegal activity has been caused
Elgin, TX            (    by criminals."