[geeks] Rant: Tech Regression

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Oct 25 13:45:55 CDT 2007

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

>> We have these as well, have for about 8 months. They *really* suck.
>> Pull, whirr, Pull, whirr, Pull.... etc.
>
> Ours are site-powered and seem to work well enough.  They have
> Kimberly-Clark logos on them.

Are those the ones with the off-center weights in them that turn over
once with a very nice "chunk" sound?  Those don't seem to be completely
crap.

Still, it seems a solution in search of a problem.

--
Jonathan Patschke     )  "So far, 99% of illegal activity has been caused
Elgin, TX            (    by criminals."