[geeks] IMAP on Gmail

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:29:12 CDT 2007

On 25 Oct 2007, at 00:23, Mark wrote:

> On 25 Oct 2007, at 00:18, Mark wrote:
>
>> On 24 Oct 2007, at 20:18, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>>
>>> Hooray!  Getting the stuff from my Gmail POP Inbox back into my IMAP
>>> Inbox was a bit of a pain, but I seem to have done it.
>>
>> Apparently GMail are rolling out IMAP support, is this anything to do
>> with that, does it help, or am I just being retarded?
>
> OK, I apologize, I started the thread but GMail screwed up and it
> never got downloaded.

Good reason it never got downloaded - I never sent it. OH DEAR LORD
TAKE ME NOW!!!!

I could have sworn i sent one at lunch time today with this self same
title. It's not in the list archive, or my mailbox. DOES NOT COMPUTE
*smell of burning and escaping magic blue smoke*

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>