[geeks] Possibly-stupid OSX (or maybe SJRDF) question

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 23 10:43:14 CDT 2007

...How do I get a Mac running OSX co connect to my NFS server, log into
it as myself, AND NOT tell me that my nine-character password on the NFS
server exceeds maximum password length?  (Fer crissake, I can use a
password longer than nine characters on the Mac with OSX, surely it
should let me use a longer password on the network?  It could at least
TRY IT ON THE SERVER before telling me it's too long.)

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.