[geeks] Head Explody!

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Oct 15 16:07:03 CDT 2007

On Oct 15, 2007, at 3:14 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Carly Fiorina sighting...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2g5cnn
>
> Link to interview on Fox Business, where she is a "Contributor" -
> heaven help American Business...

"Frankly, I think HP is a much stronger company since 2000 because of
its merger with Compaq..."

Makes you wanna puke.  It's stronger now in *spite* of the merger,
and mostly because the idiot is gone.  But of course, she isn't going
to say that.

I watched the whole thing, and she basically said nothing that wasn't
blindingly obvious to the casual observer.

Some expert.