[geeks] sun ultra 24

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:18:40 CDT 2007

On 10/15/07, Francois Dion <francois.dion at gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I know this doesn't exist, but hey, look at what I found in
> the documentation:
>
> http://docs.sun.com/source/820-2480-10/index.html

There's even an HCL entry
http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/hcl/data/systems/details/2898.html

And more info from the docs:
The following operating systems (or later versions) are also supported
for this workstation:

    * Solaris 10 8/07

    * Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 WS Update 5, 32-bit and 64-bit

    * Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Client Update 0, 32-bit and 64-bit

    * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 (SP 1) 64-bit only

    * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 (SP3) 64-bit only

    * Windows XP SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit (WHQL certified)

    * Windows 2003 Enterprise Server R2 SP2 32-bit and 64-bit (WHQL certified)

    * Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit and 64-bit (WHQL certified)

For an updated list of supported operating systems, go to
http://www.sun.com/ultra24.

The ultra24 link though is not working.

Francois