[geeks] T-3 Coax as Audio Cable

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Sat Oct 6 14:19:55 CDT 2007

On Oct 5, 2007, at 11:42, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 11:20:33AM -0400, Francois Dion wrote:
>> http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=100-282
>
> I highly endorse PartsXPress; I've bought a bunch of Canare cable to
> make my own speaker/interconnect cables and to recable a set of
> Grado headphones.  Good, cheap stuff.

I dunno, though... any place called PartSexPress.com is questionable
in my book. Same reason I stay away from that ExpertSexChange site.

:)

You would think that companies would hire people to think of these
things for them...  Makes me think of the Top 10 Unintentionally
Worst Company URLs[0].

  - Micah

[0] http://independentsources.com/2006/07/12/worst-company-urls/