[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu May 31 22:03:50 CDT 2007

" From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
"
" I actually don't think the majority of the American people are
" frightened of terrorists.  Most of the ones I know of are angry and
" determined.  But Congress is terrified, wetting its pants and trying to
" hide in the corner.

maybe because congress is demonstrably high on the terrorist list of
targets, and this is something they can't send someone else to fight?