[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Wed May 30 23:36:45 CDT 2007

Mark wrote:
> I just found an interesting note over at ARSTechnica. Apparently if
> you add '&imgtype=face' to the end of any Google Images search it
> will actually return only pictures with faces in. Is that scary or is
> it just me?

Forgive me but I worked all day then came home and put in five hours of
moving rock around the yard - 4 tons (est) of limestone rubble is now in
orderly rows and borders all over the place.  But I'm a little out of
it.  So ..

Why is it scary?

--
Brian Dunbar
System Administrator

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

GMT -6
this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Meaningful Work or Death.
Any other form of existence doesn't interest me.

Hugh Macleod