[geeks] Microsoft Surface...

Wed May 30 18:26:37 CDT 2007

> http://www.microsoft.com/surface/

> I was pretty blown away by it but I'm aware it could be partially
> hype.  Still as a concept it's pretty damned impressive, especially
> as it came out of Microsoft!

   This site requires that scripting is enabled in your browser.
   Please enable scripting and refresh this page.

Yeah, that's just *so* impressive.</deadpan>

Of course, they don't bother saying what *kind* of scripting they
demand.  Turns out it tries to use both text/vbscript and
text/javascript - needlessly, as far as I can see, since it ends up
with just a flash embed.  All the scripting does is produce an error
for a too-old flash player.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca