[geeks] WTB Apple Powerbook, G4

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu May 24 13:24:41 CDT 2007

Patrick - I *may* have one for sale that meets/exceed your minimum description. From memory, it is a 500 MHz CPU, 1 Gig RAM, 60 Gig HD (personally upgraded), combo drive (DVD reader, CD-RW), 15" screen, gigabit Ethernet, Ti case) - what kind of money are you thinking?

Screen/case in good to new condition (got very little use).

I'm not using it, but it is still a nice laptop ;^)

Lionel