[geeks] *blink* say what?

Adam Breaux breauxaj at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:51:42 CDT 2007

Wouldn't happen to be running Sol10 11/06?

A v240 shows this:

System Configuration:  Sun Microsystems  sun4u
Memory size: 8192 Megabytes
System Peripherals (Software Nodes):

SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240
    scsi_vhci, instance #0
        ses, instance #34 (driver not attached)
        ssd, instance #1
    packages (driver not attached)
        SUNW,builtin-drivers (driver not attached)
        deblocker (driver not attached)
        disk-label (driver not attached)
        terminal-emulator (driver not attached)
        dropins (driver not attached)
        kbd-translator (driver not attached)
        obp-tftp (driver not attached)
        SUNW,i2c-ram-device (driver not attached)
        SUNW,fru-device (driver not attached)
        ufs-file-system (driver not attached)
    chosen (driver not attached)
    openprom (driver not attached)