[geeks] NEEDED: source for DSDD floppy disks

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue May 8 21:40:09 CDT 2007

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>> I need to get some more DSDD 5.25 and 3.5 inch floppies.
>>
>> I'm having a hard time finding them for under $1 each, which is a bit
>> high, unless I buy huge numbers of them.
>>
>> I only need 20 or so of each, and could do with just 10 for starters.
>>
>> Or, am I probably stuck with a price or quantities like that?
>

> Repeat after me:  "Who's your daddy?"
>
> I happen to have, sitting on a shelf, four boxes of brand new, never
> used DS/DD 5.25" floppy disks (three boxes Kodak, one box Maxell), as
> well as one box of Memorex SS/DD still sealed in shrinkwrap.

I'd be happy to take them away from you.

I think I've found a source of DSDD 3.5" disks, so that's probably taken care of.

xdr2.com used to have great prices for this stuff, but something happened
first of 2007 and they no longer take small orders.  They only sell by the
case now.

--
shannon           | The object of war is not to die for your country but to