[geeks] NEEDED: source for DSDD floppy disks

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue May 8 20:27:27 CDT 2007

Geoff Reed wrote:
> http://www.floppydisk.com/
>
> never bought from them, but their prices aren't too bad.

Well, they were one of the ones I thought were too high.

I knew I should have gotten some last year, but I put it off.  At the time I
was getting them for 25 cents each.

For that matter, a local store was only 50 cents each, but they stopped
carrying them.

What would be nice is to find a group of people and do a bulk order.

It's kind of funny thinking about that.  Back in the 80s that's what we did
locally.

History repeats...

--
shannon
     \                         | And in billows of might swell the Saxons