[geeks] NEEDED: source for DSDD floppy disks

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue May 8 18:48:56 CDT 2007

I need to get some more DSDD 5.25 and 3.5 inch floppies.

I'm having a hard time finding them for under $1 each, which is a bit
high, unless I buy huge numbers of them.

I only need 20 or so of each, and could do with just 10 for starters.

Or, am I probably stuck with a price or quantities like that?

--
shannon                      | javalin: