[geeks] The Dog's Breakfast: Microsoft Windows Vista

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Mon May 7 23:46:48 CDT 2007

LOL........ "the three shells"

Try as i did, i was never able to envision a system of shells triumphing
over paper.  In fact, all the scenarios i came up with were nightmarish.

/KRM

On Tue, 8 May 2007 07:23:17 +0300
"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <gsm at mendelson.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 04:02:31AM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
> > > Sheryl Crowe says you don't need much toilet paper at all - just one
square will
> > > do, unless it's one of those pesky times when you need 2 or 3.[0]
> > >
> > > Lionel

[0]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sheryl-crow/laurie-and-sheryl-go-to-s_b_4
6320.h
> > > tml - hey, she said it, before she took it back...
> >
> > I'm not standing down wind of her. :)
>
> To me, the whole thing brings the toilet paper scene from "Demolition
Man"
> to mind. :-)
>
> Geoff.
>
> --
> Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel gsm at mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM
> IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice:
1-215-821-1838
> Visit my 'blog at http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/

/~\ The ASCII
\ / Ribbon Campaign