[geeks] The Dog's Breakfast: Microsoft Windows Vista

Dan Duncan danduncan at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:26:58 CDT 2007

On 5/7/07, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Sheryl Crowe says you don't need much toilet paper at all - just one square will do, unless it's one of those pesky times when you need 2 or 3.[0]

I had heard the proposal about the toilet paper, but the next
paragraph gets REALLY wacky:

"I also like the idea of not using paper napkins, which happen to be
made from virgin wood and represent the height of wastefulness. I have
designed a clothing line that has what's called a "dining sleeve." The
sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve,"
after usage. The design will offer the "diner" the convenience of
wiping his mouth on his sleeve rather than throwing out yet another
barely used paper product. I think this idea could also translate
quite well to those suffering with an annoying head cold."

If you EVER meet her, please please please DO NOT SHAKE HER HAND.

--
Dan Duncan