[geeks] Amiga 2000 acelerator card?

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Fri May 4 02:45:45 CDT 2007

Will do, ASAP.

I currently don't have any keyboards/mice only CPUs and CRT, but i think my
buddy can source at least one set for me.  Of course, i know absolutely
nothing abut Amiga's.... time to get into learning mode.

I just told him i'd take 'em off his hands so i could use the TBC in one to
route video to my O2 and Octane.  Plus they were headed for the trash bin
and i wouldn't sleep well at night knowing they were scrapped.

/KRM