[geeks] 40% Discount os O'Reilly Goodness, fresh from the source!

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed May 2 14:59:43 CDT 2007

Wed, 02 May 2007 @ 14:16 -0500, Lionel Peterson said:

> Hello all,
>
> I just wanted to share with you a discount code for the O'Reilly website - it offers a 40% discount on cover price and free shipping on all books ordered:
>
> Discount Code: D7SDPD
>
> I just tried it, and it appears to work, but I didn't complete the
> transaction. I realize that you can frequently find slightly deeper
> discounts (43% at bookpool.com is pretty common for new/popular
> books), this discount coupon works on any book ORA offers...

This is good if you are buying new books.

However, if the book is 2 years old or more, you'll find better
discounts elsewhere.

I'm trying to decide if I "need" any of their new titles now.

Dammit man, why couldn't you have just kept this to yourself!  :) :) :)

--
shannon          | Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny. -- Unknown