[geeks] configuring new mail server: need information on private LAN setup

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Mar 22 15:38:04 CDT 2007

I've been using the same sendmail configuration for years, and I need to
make some changes to it.  Over the years I've somehow misplaced my m4
configuration files, even the printouts I made as backup.

My setup is based on the NetBSD documentation's sendmail setup for a
private LAN with an ISP as a smarthost (which is gone now).

Since I won't find the same documents as others, I thought I'd post here
for favorite documentation or pointers to make sure I catch up on the
collective wisdom for this kind of configuration.

--
shannon / 4649 5920 4320 204e 4452 5420 5348 5920 4820 2056 2054 434d 2048
-------'  4d54 2045 204e 5259 4820 444e 0a53