[geeks] Come here often?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Mar 18 21:21:45 CDT 2007

" From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
"
" Speaking of timekeeping ... can anyone tell me what magic I have to
" invoke, number of goats and chickens to sacrifice in what order, etc, in
" order to convince the ntpds on my Solaris boxen that babylon5 (running
" Linux) is, in fact, a legitimate and valid stratum 3 timeserver?

do you run a broadcast/broadcastclient sort of config?  that's what i
do.