[geeks] FS: Dell Optiplex GX110 SFF system (P3933, 20 Gig, 256 Meg)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 14 12:56:59 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I picked up another small form factor Dell system, same form factor, but much better specifications:

P3 933 MHz CPU, 256K cache
256 Meg RAM
20 Gig HD
CD-ROM drive (installed Ubuntu, so known good)
Floppy drive (condition unknown)
TWO full-height PCI card slots (audio on MB)

Unlike the last two systems, since this is a complete system, the price is a bit higher, but still reasonable (IMHO) - $90 SHIPPED ConUS.

The price is based on $65 for system, $20 estimated shipping, and $5 for new box to ship system in.

If interested, please feel free to contact me off-list. It looks like I am out of low-end PC "bases" that I can give away for shipping, but as I prepare for TCF next month, I'll have some mid-level G4 Macs and some mini tower P3 PCs for sale as well...

Thanks,

Lionel