[geeks] Recreate "Thumper" Experience on laptop...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 23:15:43 CDT 2007

Came across this video earlier this evening, just before my MacBook Pro went Ti*s-up, thought it might be if interest to others here:

http://blogs.sun.com/constantin/entry/csi_munich_how_to_save

The video on the page is a youtube video.

My MacBook Pro just "stopped", and the screen said I had to restart the system by pressing the power button for several seconds - I did, and the problem repeated itself three more times.

Odd, not sure what caused it - I'll tinker with it in the morning before I run it over to the "Genius Bar" at my local Apple Store, I wonder if heat was to blame?

Anyway, thought the video was interesting, it is about hooking 12 USB "drives" up to a laptop to play with ZFS...

Lionel