[geeks] Well, crap ...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Mar 13 14:28:56 CDT 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> I've always felt money becomes somewhat meaningless when you get to
> the point where it's accumulating faster than you can possibly spend
> it.

That's when the other half of the "time is money" equation kicks in.  If
I were in that situation right now, I'd accumulate it until I could
retire as early as possible and then -enjoy- the unique opportunities
offered by merely being alive.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I would buy a Mac today if I was not working at
Elgin, TX        (   Microsoft."      --Jim Allchin, VP of Platforms