[geeks] FS: Dell Optiplex GX100 SFF PC base for $0 + S/H

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 13:58:34 CDT 2007

Bill,

How slow can you go? I'll see what I can find at the Princeton University Surplus sale tomorrow...

The CPU choices are Celeron or PIII, speeds that range from 566 -> 933 MHz...

Do you need full size PCI slots, or are low-profile card slots OK?

These machines have slower IDE connections, Ultra 66, IIRC, limited to 137 Gig or smaller HDs.

Tell me what you want/need, and I'll see if I can find anything suitable tomorrow - if I find something, I'd be looking for you to cover my out of pocket (about $20-50 for the machine, plus S/H), but a machine from PU surplus will be "complete" (RAM, CD & HD - maybe floppy).

Lionel