[geeks] Well, crap ...

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 12 06:36:06 CDT 2007

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Kevin wrote:
>> The 4000 does not have this issue.
>>
>> We have 4000, 4050 and 4100 HPs at work and of the three, the 4100 is only
>> "affected" printer.
>
> Cool, thanks for the confirmation.
>
> The 4500DN is looking more and mnore like the way to go here, and I'll
> just have to proof my art prints at 8x10 with it and send them out
> somewhere for finish printing.

Huh .....  there's a complete LaserJet 8500 in London, Ontario if we
could pick it up.  ($348 shipping otherwise.)  Includes toner, duplexer,
and new transfer and fuser kit.  No bids, $199 starting bid, 7 hours to
go ....

If we had a vehicle capable of picking it up, that'd be tempting.

--
 It's not the years, it's the mileage.
 Phil Stracchino              phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220                Mobile: 603-320-5438