[geeks] Well, crap ...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Mar 11 22:50:02 CDT 2007

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:19:55 -0500 (CDT)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> >It sounds deliberate to me, but if the level indicator were built into
> >the toner seal, then I could see how it needs to be replaced.  Maybe
> >they figure that forcing replacement makes it more reliable.
> >
> >Then again, maybe they are just rat bastards... :)
>
> This has the stink of "Fiorina" all over it - she may be an easy target,
> and not actually to blame, but hey - she's an easy target... ;^)

Did she really make low level decisions like that?

Or, was it just a form of trickle down stupidity?

Since they fired her and punished her with $7 million, I wonder where she
went?  I'd like to know so I could avoid it.

--
shannon /     Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage amongst
-------'      his books For to you kingdoms and their armies are