[geeks] Rant!

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:40:47 CST 2007

Dammit!

Why is IBM's website so freaking slow? I have to log in to open an
ESR/PMR. Then I want to download patches to fix the PMR. Despite
having an active session, I have to log in again. And then you get
bumped to a different server/login to generate license keys.

Or, I get the dreaded "Your session has expired. Please close all
windows and log in again."

Not to mention, the whole thing is horribly designed. I've never come
across so many dead links. The search functionality is worthless.

On the bright side, the Redbooks are nice.