[geeks] Windows NT and PPC Macintosh computers

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Tue Mar 6 09:40:42 CST 2007

Quoth Kevin R. Marshall ...

> The regular NT 3.51 CD has PPC versions on it (as well as
> MIPS and Alpha) as does the NT 4.0 CD.  No versions ran on
> any production Macs.
>
> If i remember correctly the NT 3.1 CD also had the PPC version.

The 1996 NT 4.0 Server SP3 disk I have here says "Disc contains code to run
on Windows NT-compatible x86 Pentium, MIPS R4xoo [sic], Alpha, Power PC, and
Pentium PRO systems."

I have at least one of these that's surplus to my needs, but I don't know if
it's complete.  If anyone wants it, drop me a note off-list.

-Shel