[geeks] software for WRT54G

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Wed Jun 20 15:31:45 CDT 2007

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:11:01 -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Any ideas or recommendations on better firmware for the SG300 that
> might help? sveasoft seems pretty old (last update in 2004).

I use Tomato myself :-

http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato

which has a nice real-time traffic graph, but it doesn't make much
mention of any VPN support. However the page does link to other WRT54G
alternative firmware sites ... more than I'd heard of previously.

A quick google indicates that OpenWRT might be what you need as it
allows OpenVPN to be installed so that the router is the VPN end point.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  'A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds'