[geeks] Amazing Discovery

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Jun 20 07:38:44 CDT 2007

" From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>
"
" I have just discovered the *perfect* surface on which to use an optical
" mouse.  The inside of a flat-rate UPS express envelope.  I knew those
" things had to be useful for something.  I just cut one apart and taped
" it to my desk.  My mouse glides great now.  And the best part is it's free!

tyvek - it's a vapor barrier -and- a mouse pad...