[geeks] Flight sims

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Jun 17 18:03:04 CDT 2007

Someone, I don't know who, was asking about flight-sim software.  If I
could have remembered the site at the time, I'd have mentioned it then,
but I've been reminded now, so I'm mentioning it now.  The site is
flyawaysimulation.com, and they seem to handle lots of add-ons and
updates for many flight-sim packages.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.