[geeks] Games for a young gamer

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 7 02:47:31 CDT 2007

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> So I'm looking for games that can be run on an older PC (P4, 1.6g, DirectX 7)
> computer that would be suitable for him. Medium paced action, not a
> lot of violence and simple to play.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

As a long shot, have you tried him on the Zoombinis games?  They're fun
(the older two more so, the newest less so, honestly), and they'll
sneakily teach him stuff like boolean algebra, permutations, and set
theory while he plays.

--
           Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net        alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220                Mobile: 603-320-5438
           It's not the years, it's the mileage.