[geeks] WANTED: ADT software for Apple IIgs on 3.5" floppy

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Jun 5 22:41:12 CDT 2007

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> There is a web page that still exists that describes the whole thing.
>
> 	http://home.swbell.net/rubywand/Csa2DSKETTE.html#006
>

> Here is an important part of it:
>
> 	From: Simon Williams

That's a bit involved, and needs a power mac.  Going to get one, but not yet.

Also, it mentions formatting a ProDOS volume on a 3.5" disk, and I don't see
how to do that with MacOS.

However, I did find this which looks promising:

http://www.lazilong.com/apple_II/adfs/

--
shannon           | An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto