[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Tue Jun 5 00:28:03 CDT 2007

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 10:43:45PM -0500, Brian Dunbar wrote:
>> When will El-Al offer service between US cities?  I'm so on board with a
>> program like that.
>

> They don't,

And probably never will.  While I might wish for that I know it will
never happen.

> At some point the U.S. is going to have to decide if it wants political
> correctness or security.

We've not been hurt enough, yet, to choose security over p/c.  Or in the
right places.

It is horrible to contemplate but what would turn the p/c crowd into the
worst enemy the Black Hats have ever had would be a NBC attack at the
Oscar ceremonies.

Patton had it right; "When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a
moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do."

--
Brian Dunbar
System Administrator

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

GMT -6
this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Meaningful Work or Death.
Any other form of existence doesn't interest me.

Hugh Macleod