[geeks] Ubuntu partition on Bootcamp Mac?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jul 28 00:20:51 CDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 11:15:02PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> You might have better luck running it inside of VMware Fusion.  It's
> really good stuff.

I own both Parallels (v3.x) and the latest RC beta of VMWare Fusion (got
in on their $39.95 license deal), and I lean towards VMWare being the
better product.

(this is despite the fact that I used Parallels for almost a year before
purchasing VMWare...)

Maybe I'm biased, as I heavily use VMWare Workstation/Player and ESX Server
at $work.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford