[geeks] Moving Stuff

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Jul 26 15:02:46 CDT 2007

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> BTW, never rent U-Haul.  They don't maintain their transmissions.

I've had a U-Haul truck blow its transmission under me.  But U-Haul gave
me a 24-foot GMC with a 5-speed to replace the 14-foot Ford and its
broken autnmatic transmission.

Budget, on the other hand, gave me a truck with terrifyingly worn
steering, then when the rear suspension broke, they blamed us.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.