[geeks] KLH color coding

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 23 12:59:10 CDT 2007

I just got given a set of KLH speaker cabinets, into which I plan to
transplant the drivers from my current main speakers, the cabinets of
which got severely water-damaged at some point during our move up from
North Carolina.  (I'm not clear how exactly it happened.)  There's just
one problem:  The person who gave me the cabinets, which come with
crossover networks intact, did not mark which leads came from which
driver.  So now I need to either transplant my existing crossovers as
well, or map the crossover networks to figure out which lead is supposed
to go where.

Unless, of course, anyone happens to know the color-coding KLH uses for
their internal speaker connections....?

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.