[geeks] Anybody here have experience working for HP

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Mon Jul 23 10:49:09 CDT 2007

On Jul 23, 2007, at 10:25 AM, James Fogg wrote:

> Does anyone here have any experience working for HP? Or know
> someone who
> does?
>
> My company got sold to HP and I'm wondering what it's like to work for
> them.

I have not worked directly for HP, have known people who did work for
them.

They did not like Fiorina, whether the new guy is any better or not
only time will tell.

HP is so large that whether "the old HP" is what you will be working
for cannot be determined.  My guess is that if your product is high
margin they will let you alone more than if it something meant to be
commoditized.

--Patrick