[geeks] Need recommendation: external speakers for Powerbook G4 15"

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Thu Jul 19 09:25:21 CDT 2007

I got my wife a Bookendz dock for her 15" Powerbook G4.  The problem is that
she doesn't have sound anymore due to the fact that the Bookendz connects to
the external speaker jack of her Powerbook.  Any recommendations of speakers
that would work well with this setup?  I'm thinking about getting the Apple
Pro speakers but I want to make sure that they'll work with the Bookendz dock.

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP
Network Security Architect
dubrawsky.org